Strategic Leadership Consulting – We Plan & You Implement
Monique Brizz-Walker is pleased to consult with organization leaders who need to gather critical information prior to introducing a new fundraising initiative.
The Strategic Leadership Consulting Service is highly customized and created in collaboration with organization leadership. Participants will receive a fundraising plan, designed to inform their decisions and drive donor engagement and efforts. This 4-step process includes:
1. Introductory Meeting – The Information Gathering Stage
During this meeting, we will focus on your current fundraising objectives, wins and setbacks. We will also examine how well your non-profit is positioned to successfully:
Attract high-level donors and position your organization for top-tier funding opportunities.
* Harness the power and magic of individual donors.
* Create unique opportunities so you will never have to work alone.
* Embrace commonly overlooked populations to ensure success.
* Attract Board Members who will always be loyal to your organization.
* Produce your own 6 or 7-figure event to position your organization.
2. Follow-up Meeting with Key Team Members – Shaping The Action Plan
During this meeting we will suggest an initial fundraising approach, based on the priorities you identified.
3. Strategic Plan Review – A First Look at The Action Plan & Gut-Check
We will present a preliminary action plan, informed by conversations with leadership, key team members and internal/external research. During this meeting we will refine and agree on the following critical elements:
* A signature campaign for your identified target audience.
* A strategic plan to serve as a guide when launching your campaign.
* A listing of key participants and resources to insure a seamless launch.
4. Strategic Plan Presentation & Sign-Off – You Are Ready to Implement
At this final meeting, we will present your ready-to-implement fundraising plan with agreed upon goals, a working timeline and metrics to gauge success.
* To achieve optimal results, this program requires the participation of key team members and a minimum commitment of 8 weeks.
* Also note, the fee is for one strategic plan at a time.
* When the client is ready to launch a new funding priority, we will create a new agreement.
Monique Brizz-Walker and team are delighted to present customized workshops for members of your leadership team, your Board of Directors, grantee partners and community stakeholders.
* The #1 Tool you must complete (and revisit) to attract high-level donors and position your organization for top-tier funding opportunities.
* How to go FROM financial insecurity TO solvency.
* The SINGLE most important activity you can incorporate to position your non-profit as a sustainable, scalable business.
Individual Learning via our Masterclass – Launching in 2021
7-Figure Fundraising Playbook™
The Non-Negotiable Building Blocks Required To Turn Your Mission-Driven Organization Into A Sustainable, Scalable Business
To request additional information, please click here.